It has been too long since I have written anything, but life tends to be full.

The days seem to go by in the blink of an eye and months are now feeling like weeks. With all the upheaval of the last two years and the uncertainty of each coming season, it just seems easier to put aside the little bits of life that bring me true joy and concentrate on what needs to be done in the here and now. 

But life is about those little moments. Those messy, imperfect, fleeting snapshots that make the days worth remembering. The girls laughing together at inside jokes, a posy of flowers in a wonky jug, snatching the last few pages of a good book while stirring dinner, watching the animals play, or sitting and watching the water flow in the stream. 

We are not going to remember all the arguments, the things that went wrong, or the work that seems so important in years to come. It is those tiny moments of joy that I will keep tucked in my heart and unfold like paper when I need a smile.

I hope you have a wonderful season, and I can't wait to share more little moments next year!



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts